The Art and Science of Running a K–12 Private School
Managing the complex inner workings of a private K–12 school is challenging. Rarely is there an easy or quick way to make improvements or even to know how to identify the areas that need improvement. Those who do it well recognize it as a true ‘art and science.'
We created this exclusive eBook in partnership with Educational Collaborators, a national consulting organization providing edtech and professional learning services to schools and districts. Chapters include:
- The Art and Science of Running a Streamlined Student and Parent Experience
- The Art of Operating a Successful K–12 Admissions Office
- The Keys to Running a Profitable K–12 Advancement Office
- The Art of Running a Tech-Savvy K–12 School
- The Art of K–12 School Finances and Financial Aid
The Art and Science of Running a K–12 Private School provides a holistic view of the qualitative and quantitative aspects of school operations, including insights, the latest trends, and real-life examples of how fellow school leaders are using technology to work more efficiently and deliver an exceptional K–12 school experience.
Download the chapters individually through the links above, or get the complete eBook here.
Fill in the form below to download your free copy today!